LOW PROFILE FLOOR DUCT – Carpet Ramp
CAT NO. AFD13018
Semi concealed with carpet ramps
133 x 18 mm (excluding ramps)
2 division extruded aluminium
Clip on extruded aluminium
Natural anodised also available in black powdercoat
- Fully accessible floor duct system suitable for commercial, education
and retail applications where chasing of trenches in the concrete floor
is not possible or is cost prohibitive.
- Used for reticulation of cables/services to isolated locations within a room/space.
- Suited to flexible floor finishes like carpet.
- Extruded aluminium duct body with clip on duct cover for easy cable access.
- Segregated to suit multiple services including power, data, comms,
with offset barrier for greater data/comms capacity.
- Extruded aluminium duct covers are suitable for foot traffic.
- Flooring recess in lid for concealed installation, while still being able
to identify duct position for easy access. Cover and recessed flooring
are removed together.
- Carpet ramps on each side of the duct can be covered with floor
finish (eg- carpet) for a neat & concealed installation.
- Carpet ramp dimensions comply with AS/NZS1428.1 clause 10.5
Threshold Ramps to provide ease of accessibility (wheelchairs, etc.).
- 90 degree bend kits available in left and right hand configurations to
assist with easy on site installation.
- Wall and skirting kits available for easy transition of cables into the duct body.
- Compatible with a range of ECD standard surface mount floor boxes and Umbilicals.
- This product has been examined in accordance with AS3000 and A.C.M.A. requirements.