LOW PROFILE FLOOR DUCT – Surface Mount
CAT NO. FFD10012SM
153 x 14 mm
2 division extruded aluminium
Linished stainless steel also available in black powdercoat
- Fully accessible floor duct system suitable for commercial, education
and retail applications where chasing of trenches in the concrete floor
is not possible or is cost prohibitive.
- Used for reticulation of cables/services to isolated locations within a room/space.
- Can be surface mounted over a variety of floor finishes including tiles,
floating timber and carpet.
- Can be suitable for temporary protection of cables over the floor.
Note may require earthing in accordance with AS/NZS3000 requirements.
- Extruded aluminium duct body with continuous threadform sections
for easy securing of duct covers and other accessories.
- Segregated to suit multiple services including power, data, comms,
with offset barrier for greater data/comms capacity.
- Surface mounted duct covers are exposed with countersunk screws
for easy cable access.
- Robust stainless steel duct covers to suit foot traffic.
- Duct covers are linished to a number 4 finish to meet P1 requirements
for slip resistance in public spaces (dry areas).
- 90 degree bend kits available in left and right hand configurations to
assist with easy on site installation.
- Wall and skirting kits available for easy transition of cables into the duct body.
- Compatible with a range of ECD standard surface mount floor boxes and Umbilicals.
- This product has been examined in accordance with AS3000 and A.C.M.A. requirements.