Flush Floor Box - Deep Recessed Stainless Steel
CAT NO. FB4SDR
4 x standard sized plates
250 x 250 x 133mm Deep
Stainless 304 – No. 4 Linished
Cat6A and Cat7A Cabling
- Recessed Stainless Steel Lid and Frame with 20mm rebate for floor finish (typically polished timber boards or ceramic tiles).
- 304 Grade solid Stainless Steel lid construction with No. 4 Linished finish.
- Adjustable Soft Closer to control lid closure – suits floor finish infills up to 1kg (eg. timber packer & carpet, full timber, ceramic tile or stone).
- Optional Gas Strut kit available to suit heavier floor finish infills from 2kg (eg. ceramic tile) up to 4kg (eg. stone). Custom heavier Gas Strut kits available to order.
- Frame has square edges (not bevelled) to allow flush fitting to adjacent floor finish.
- Height adjustable lid and frame.
- Robust, large capacity cable exit flap with CableShield and stainless lifting handle.
- Option to fit cam lock if required.
- Capacity for 4 standard outlet plates (2 x double power and 2 x Data and/or A.V.).
- Suitable for category 6A and 7A data cabling with generous bend radius capacity.
- Suitable for Audio / Video outlets including VGA, HDMI, USB, etc.
- Modular box body and lid design, interchangeable with plastic and other lids in the ECD® floor box range.